When seeking funding for your commercial property, you need experts who are willing to work with you, listen to what you need to accomplish, and give you straight answers.
I have worked in the finance sector for 30 years. Today, my insights are published in top industry sources such as Scotsman Guide, MarketWatch, Forbes, and Yahoo Finance. I understand the complexities of commercial real estate loans. Together, we can navigate the unique challenges you face in your commercial real estate financing transactions.
By offering a wide range of loan options, including low-interest, long-term products and bridge loan programs that can be migrated to long-term, often we can help borrowers who have been turned away by other lending institutions.
At Boulder Equity Partners, we don’t simply process applications. We employ a consultative approach that takes into consideration all attributes of a borrower’s request. We help you accentuate your strong points and resolve your weaknesses so you can qualify for the best loan product we offer that fits your unique needs.
Our experienced staff are there throughout the process, from initial review and pricing to underwriting and closing, and we stay focused on your loan until funds are deposited into your account.
If we can fund you, we will use every effort to get you a term sheet as quickly as possible. And if we can’t fund you for any reason, we’ll let you know why and offer suggestions to address the challenges you are facing so you can come back with a funding proposal that works.Either way, you’ll get straight answers — that’s my personal commitment to you.
Whether you are one of our 20,000 commercial loan brokers who bring their clients to us or a property owner who found us on the Internet, we are here to help, however we can.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Dan’s team was ON TOP of the transaction at every step. What a great experience!”
“Dan Page was phenomenal to work with. Fastest turnaround I have ever seen.”
“Kudos to Dan & Co. at Boulder Equity Partners. What a great experience!”
“I found Dan and his employees to be very professional and efficient.”
“I will be recommending you and your company without hesitation.”
“Highly recommend working with Dan.”
“Good fair deals structured for your needs.”
“Dan is one of the best out there.”
- Minimum Loan Amount: $100k
- Maximum Loan Amount: $10MM (higher on case-by-case basis)
- Rates: 7.75% – 10.5% (range dependent upon credit, property value, LTV)
- Minimum Credit Score 650 (620 for loan amounts > $500k)
- Up to 75% loan-to-value
- 5-30-year terms
- Origination: 2-2.5%
- Property Types: Single Family, Multifamily, Apartment Communities, Mixed Use, Commercial, Office, Retail, Light Industrial, Warehouse, Self-Storage, Cannabis Dispensary and Warehouse
- Individual and Portfolio Loans
- $500k – $300MM+ Loan Amounts
- Rates 11% – 12%, on average
- Loan-to-value: up to 75%
- Interest only, little or no prepayment penalty
- 1-2-year terms, plus extensions
- Quick fund in as little as 2-3 weeks
- Loan Types:
- Refinance/Cash Out
- Equity Recapture
- Renovation (restrictions apply)
- Property Types: Condo Inventory, Industrial (Owner Occ and Rental), Office (Owner Occ and Rental), Residential, Mixed Use, Mobile Home Parks, Parking (income-producing), Multifamily, Self-Storage, Hospitality, Retail, Portfolio Loans
Short Money Loans
- Loan amounts from $3MM to $150MM
- 3, 5, or 10-year terms
- Interest-only payments
- Rates from 8.5%% – 9%, on average
- LTV: 65% +/- depending on deal
- Prepayment: 2–3-year interest guarantee
- 2% origination
- Close time: 45-60 days on average
- 1.25 DSCR (lower DSCR for multifamily considered)
- Most commercial properties except hospitality, and ground-up construction. Pay off maturing construction loans if property at least 60% leased
- Major Metro areas preferred, with minimum county population of 100,000
- $20MM – $300 MM (higher or lower on case by case basis)
- Rates SOFR: 750-950 on average
- 3% origination (can do 2 at closing, 1 at exit)
- LTC 75%
- Terms up to 2 years with extension possible
- Major Metro preferred. Some secondary markets considered.
- Multifamily, Industrial, Office, Retail, Condos
- Fully entitled land loans considered
All Brokers Are Protected
Contact Dan Page at 303-938-8280 or Dan@BoulderEquityPartners.com